सोमवार, 6 फ़रवरी 2017

More than 10 days North India Tour from Delhi

I have gone for a long vacations, means more than 10 days, I have booked a tour package of 11 days North India Tour from a well known tour operator, the name of this tour was North India Tour of 11 Days, but this tour was mainly focused on the Rajasthan.

This is basically a Rajasthan Tour Package in which most of the famous and historical cities of Rajasthan included, so I started my journey from Delhi and by flight reached Jaipur, as I reached Jaipur I taken rest in my room, and after half an hour I moved out from the room and visited local market.


As we entered in Rajastha, we just feel a different kind of air that is full of joy and freedom, basically we feel the royal nature of State, where Rajputs are died for their voice commitment and lived like a legend till the they lived, they ever accepted the defeat till they live, Yes I am only talking about Prthvi Raj Chauhan, Maharana Kubha, Rana Sanaga and the king of all hearts of true Indians Maharana Pratap.

Actually this North India 11 days Tour Itinerary having the list of all the cities those I will visit with the fellow travelers, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur .

These all the major cities of Rajasthan are full of culture and heritage so i enjoyed every day and every moment of this tour, visited Jaivilas Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal in Jaipur and then so many forts and palaces in Bikaner and Udaipur.

After completion of my 11 days tour I am feeling much more refreshing and energetic, i am backing to my work and really waiting for a next long holidays  

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें