शुक्रवार, 3 फ़रवरी 2017

North India Tour - from Rajasthan to Ladakh


Why North India Tour

When you think about the tour of North India, which states and cities came in your mind, as some areas came in my mind, states starts from Rajastha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Himachal Pradessh, Punjab, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, and it is now natural that cities will be belongs to these states only, so I starts my journey from Delhi, reach to Rajastha, enjoy at-least  10 days here and then move to Leh Ladakh, so I was looking for a guide or helper who can help in during this journey .

11 days tour of Rajasthan
From Delhi, I move to Jaipur, I reached Jaipur a well known pink city among the tourists, after check in my hotel I visited Bapu Bazar, Johari Bazar in my free time with free mind till 11 PM night, after that I taken meal from a Rajasthani restaurant and came back to hotel.

Next day, after taken breakfast I moved to visit city, that included hawa Mahal, jal mahal, jantar matar, the jatar mantr of Jaipur is much older than jantar mantr of delhi, and this one is under the heritage place declared by UESCO, so I ejoyed full day by visiting the city, cam back and sleep in hotel.


Jaipur to Bikaner Trip :
After one day tour of Jaipur I moved to Bikaner that is 330 km away from jaipur, and my journey took around 6 hours, there is golden desert made me more zealful about the city, then i moved to visit Kari mata madir, temple is at Deshok and made in 15th century dedicated to Maa Durga, this temple if famous for the brown rats those running around the temple complex, I enjoyed overnight Bikaner city.

Bikaner to Junagarh 
Junagarh fort is made by mugal army general Rai singh in 1593, this fort is very strong and amazing, the structure of this fort is in Bikaneri style, then I enjoyed world famous Camel propagation farm which is only one i entire Asia. I back to Bikaner and keep my self ready for next journey.

Bikaner to Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer is called golden city of Rajasthan, I reached here by evening and after checked in to hotel, I moved to visit local market near my hotel, very next day I started my journey and visited Jain Mandir, Patwon Ki Haweli and Nathmalji Ki Haweli, and by night I gone for a sand dunes of jaisalmer and enjoyed camel ride.

Jaisalmer to Jodhpur and Udaipur


After a small tour of Jaisalmer, I moved to Jodhpur, 1st I visited local market and purchased some important items for my family and friends, and gone to bed, next day just after the breakfast I moved to visit city with a local person, and I seen Umaid Bhavan Meusem , Mehrangarh Fort which includes Moti Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Pool Mahal, Rang Mahal, Silah Khana, Daulat Khana, and from here I moved to Udaipur for more tour, in Udaipur I first visited local market then next day visited City Palace, Jadish temple, Sahel yon Ki Bari, Fatah Sager Lake, Maharana Pratap Smarak, and after this wonderful tour I moved towards my hometown.

Upcoming Festivals in Leh Ladakh

I am now planing to visit Leh Ladakh in next few months, as I have listen too much about the Kalachakra Festival of Leh ladakh and Hemis Festival of Leh ladakh, as both festivals are organized by Buddh Math and show their traditional culture and activity, basically they are India;s age old traditional games and activities, but we forget and they kept it secured.

Read More: North India Tour Package For 10 Nights and 11 Days | Kalachakra Festival 2017 in Leh Ladakh | Hemis Festival 2017 in Leh Ladakh



कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें